The Jess Ceramics range includes plates, platters, bowls, spoons and jugs. True to her enchanted forest theme and playful desire to surprise, Jess is passionate about keeping her pieces light to the touch. Although pieces are available in sets, keeping them unique through the hand-made process is non-negotiable and no two pieces will ever look exactly the same.
Plates and platters
Fit for the designer dining table, or for serving canapés at your next dinner party, Jess’s plates and platters are all shaped by hand and decorated in her signature style.
The small bowls are all shaped around a hand-made mould and can be used either as eating or serving bowls with a special touch.
Jess’s ceramic spoons bring a funky vibe to the table and can be used for serving anything from salad to sauce.
Jugs are fit for serving milk or sauce and are beautifully shaped for an elegant table.
1. Rhubarb Room - Cape Town
2. Marigold- Cape Town
3. Haas The design Collective - Cape Town
4. Art in the Forest - Constantia
5. Dante Art & Decor Cavendish Square
6. 925 The Showroom - Sea Point
1. Kamers vol geskenke - Lourensford
2. Dante Art & Decor Waterstone Village
1. Stone Fish Studio & Gallery
1. Reubens Restaurant
1. Kamersvol geskenke - Irene
1. Down to Earth